Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Mission Arlington

This morning I went to Mission Arlington with Beth and Ana to deliver clothes we'd gathered from students in the BSM and our friends to donate. This place is unreal. They provide medical services (including dentistry), food, clothes, furniture, and basically anything people need, all day every day. Mrs. Tilly, who runs the Mission, arrives at 3:30 every morning, and people work until 11pm. The amount of donations that are poured in and out are incredible. It was such a great experience to walk around and see what goes on, and then to sort through clothes for an hour or so, some of which were ones we had donated (haha). It's a place I can definitely see myself working at more while I'm living in Dallas. God's work is being done there at Mission Arlington, and I want to be a part of that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment