Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

it has been a very trying week.

but you know what? It's resurrection Sunday. (not that we can't/shouldn't do this everyday, but) today I celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ, after he took MY sins upon himself & died to keep me from spending eternity in Hell. If that's not something to celebrate, I don't know what is. And next to death on a cross, my petty troubles are absolutely nothing. My God can bring me through anything, so no matter what physical pain I'm in, no matter what rude comments people make, no matter how frustrated I am with the world, I know that He will help me press through, and I'll do it for His glory.

on a side note, if I wasn't so dependent on facebook for communication, I'd give it up. I think what I should do is use it solely for communication, meaning if someone posts on my wall/sends me a message I'll respond, but I'm done scrolling through my news feed. too much of what comes up frustrates me, and that's not what I want to be focusing on right now. I want to be focusing on whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable (Philippians 4:8).

0 comments:

Post a Comment